Social distancing controls the spread of the virus. The coronavirus is spread by person to person contact. It spreads through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes, which then landed on the nose or mouth of people within a radius of 6 feet. The virus can also live on surfaces for 3 days and transfer to anyone who touched it.
The less you’re around other people, the less chance you have to deploy or infected with the coronavirus.
Avoid public places, to cancel travel plans, and attending social gatherings.
If possible, work from home.
Here are the activities to enjoy while we are under home quarantine.
- Cook new recipes from scratch that you’ve been wanting to try.
- Make a list of all the projects that have long wanted to do and start doing it.
- Make a DIY their own personal care products such as lotion homemade this easy! You also can make your own deodorant, shampoo, body wash, or other essential.
- Knit scarf or a pair of socks or a sweater depending on your level!
- Doodle with crayons, colored pencils, pencils, or whatever you have on hand.
- Sleep at! If you are used to commuting, you might have a little extra time in the mornings now works at home so take this time to catch up on sleep-sleep is great for keeping your immune system strong and very important for your mental health, too.
- Learn and practice Yoga.
- Sing along to some music! Is it opera or pop hits from the ’60s, it is a powerful way to improve your mood.
- If you are staying with family or roommates, play board games or card games.
- Call a friend and chat-maybe even both brew a cup of coffee and have a “coffee date”! Game. Or have a party online, by inviting your friends to have a video chat while drinking coffee.
- Make your DIY face mask.
- Give yourself a manicure and a pedicure with nail polish nontoxic.
- Test a new hairstyle.
- Bake sweet treats.
- Handmade sewing cloth napkin or cloth “unpaper” towels.
- Organize your spices in the kitchen
- Doing some gardening work if you can-or perhaps start plants growing inside if you do not have a garden or not warm enough outside.
- Segregate your old clothes and put them on the box.
- Make a silly costume with household goods.
- Learn to make homemade popcorn.
- Read a storybook.
- Paint a room in your home.
- Throw away expired food, beauty products, and cleaning products.
- Play an exciting card game.
- Get fresh air every day. Open the windows, stretch your body and take a walk, or sit in the sun for 10 minutes.
- Rearrange your furniture, doing this can bring new energy to your home.
- Learn new skills from Youtube or Coursera. Knitting, calligraphy, painting, Photoshop, web design, cooking, etc.
- Read a bible and do a novena.
- Watch and try new home workouts on Youtube.
Important Safety Tips
The most important thing we can all do now is to follow the advice of health experts and do everything we can to prevent the spread of coronavirus.